Nsima Inyang explains how antagonist supersets can help you get the most out of your gym time and why you should do them!
► 10 Best Back Exercises for Building Muscle: https://bbcom.me/3eL81WZ
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2DK5lGD
• Save time in your workouts.
• Cut your workout time in half while still getting the same amount of training volume.
• Because there isn't a lot of overlapping muscle groups being worked, it's still possible to make progression on each exercise.
• Instead of resting you move immediately to the next exercise.
• Helps increase cardiovascular capacity
• You may need to work with slightly lower volume, due to lack of rest periods
00:00 - Intro
00:34 - Antagonist Supersets
00:58 - Chest & Back Superset Example
02:05 - Quads & Hamstrings Superset Example
03:25 - Drawbacks to Antagonistic Supersets
04:25 - Final Thoughts
| Follow Nsima Inyang |
► YouTube: https://bit.ly/3vWCdEh
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nsimainyang/
| Follow Mark Bell |
► YouTube: http://bit.ly/37tvPZQ
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marksmellybell/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarkSmellyBell
| Follower Mark Bell's Power Project |
► YouTube: https://bit.ly/3w0j2JB
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/markbellspowerproject/
| Follower Super Training Gym |
► YouTube: https://bit.ly/3h6W6V3
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesupertraininggym/
| Follow Us |
► YouTube: http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
► Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
► Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
► Twitter: http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
► Google+: http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
► Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
► Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.