Fad diets have been around for as long as any of us can remember. A new one or a new spin on an old one are always popping up with all sorts of claims of not only weight loss, but health benefits. Some diets market themselves not as a traditional diet, but as a lifestyle or lifestyle change.
While a new diet may seem promising, they’re often not sustainable leading people to fail at the diet, at achieving their goals, or if progress was made, regaining the weight and ending up on another diet. The key to finding the right plan or program is finding one that’s sustainable for you and your unique needs.
Here are 7 questions to consider before starting a new diet or plan from Master Coach and Registered Dietician, Jessica Isaacs:
1. Does the diet restrict or eliminate any foods or food groups?
2. Do I enjoy the foods on the diet/plan?
3. Does the diet/plan fit easily into my lifestyle?
4. Can I afford the food or supplements on this plan?
5. Does the diet allow flexibility for change?
6. Will I have support (partner, friend, family member, group)?
7. Can I stay on this diet or plan for an extended period of time without feeling deprived?
Check out the full article here: https://bbcom.me/3MZSxgK
Stay tuned for more ways to #BuildYourBody
► BodyFit Training Programs: https://bbcom.me/2FC4vvP
► Shop Bodybuilding Signature Supplements: https://bbcom.me/306bu9P
► Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2DK5lGD
| Follow Us |
► YouTube: http://bit.ly/1RSJFa4
► Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1lomhpr
► Instagram: http://bit.ly/1LzBxab
► Twitter: http://bit.ly/1RSJQlL
► Google+: http://bit.ly/1NRe8qu
► Pinterest: http://bit.ly/1OOZgY4
► Spotify: http://spoti.fi/1NRebm0
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.